2-Man Crew & Truck
$85 per hour
3 Hours Minimum
3-Man Crew & Truck
$120 per hour
3 Hours Minimum
4-Man Crew & Truck
$155 per hour
3 Hours Minimum.
- Time starts when we arrive at the pickup location
- We charge by 15-minute increments after the first two hours
- Time ends when the truck is unloaded at the final location
- Total time = loading time + double-drive time + unloading time
- Total cost = $50 travel fee + $hourly rate x time
- Double-drive time is the driving time between pickup and delivery locations that is doubled when the distance is more than 5 miles (as required by the California Public Utilties Commision)
- We do not charge overtime fees
- No hidden charges
- No extra fees for furniture disassembly and reassembly
- No extra fee for the use of shrink-wrap and tape
- No extra fee for the use of moving blankets and wardrobe boxes
- No extra fees for stairs or long carry
- Additional 5% convenience charge for card payments
- Checks are not accepted for payment
- We do not include or require tips, but they are very appreciated
How we keep costs low and quality high? As an owner-founded and operated business, we have low overhead with virtually no middle management and no corporate overlords. We’ve been professional movers for years, so we know exactly where to cut the waste from our operation. Our process is designed to be highly efficient, but without cutting any corners when it comes to delivering quality service to you in the end.
Our Insurance PolicyAs a fully licensed and insured moving company, our team at Los Angeles Pro Movers is proud to offer an insurance policy that help deliver peace of mind to customers like you.
If needed, we’re even able to provide a certificate of insurance for residential and office building moves for a basic $40 fee. Typically, requests for this special certificate must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the moving date to give us time to prepare the document. An expedited service for $60 is also available if notice is given in fewer than 24 hours.
If you’re worried about your belongings in transit, you can rest assured knowing that there’s no extra charge for our standard cargo insurance, which covers your valuables for up to $20,000 while they’re in our vehicles.
Of course, needing to resort to insurance is never the primary plan, as we always strive to perform moves flawlessly every step of the way, every time. However, we also know that peace of mind is important for our customers to feel safe and protected while their personal belongings are in transit. However, should anything unexpected come up, you have our guarantee that we will always strive to find an acceptable solution for the customer quickly and directly. Virtually every moving company at one time or another has run into some unexpected issues – repeat the moving process enough times and it’s inevitable – but we believe that what sets us apart as a superior mover is our ability to handle the situation professionally and satisfy our customers.
In terms of valuation coverage, there are various options for you to choose from: